With senior project presentations right around the corner, here are a few quick tips you might want to consider.
- Practice in front of an audience. You can try presenting in front of a group of friends, classmates, and/or teachers available during break or after school. If they give you feedback, make sure to consider making changes to improve your presentation.
- Time yourself. When practicing by yourself, try to keep a timer nearby. Pace yourself so that you won’t present too fast or too slow. Make sure you stay within the time range.
- Don’t sleep late the previous night. The day of the presentation, you want to look presentable. Make sure you get enough sleep the night before so you don’t stress or look tired that day. Also, you want to make sure you wake up earlier so you don’t oversleep or run late that day.
- Don’t stress about it. There’s no need to worry about it. You’ve been researching your topic throughout the year, so no need to overthink.
- Make sure you know your subject well. Prepare for questions to answer that day. Research any topic you think you’re missing just in case. Also, make sure to review your subject and presentations in case of any errors.