Guadalupe Dominguez Trujillo
Crimson Chronicle Reporter
Still looking for something spooky to do today? Checkout these events in the LA area.
- Looking for the fright of your life visit Universal Studios for their Halloween Horror Nights. This year Universal has decided to open the upside down again and allow visitors into the world of Stranger Things. They open their doors at 7:00pm and tickets start at $72.
- Or you could join the West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval, which begins on Sunset Blvd. This free event not only lets you enjoy the horrifying costumes of the carnival goers but also live music.
- If hayrides are more of your setting visit Griffith Park home of the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride. For only $35 you can enter Midnight Falls, the town that celebrates Halloween everyday, at 7:00pm.
- More than 200 monsters await you at The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor. If that isn’t enough to get your hair on end the creaky narrow staircases and mazes will. The price to step on The Queen Mary’s deck at 7:00pm is only $35 (not including other fees).
- Last but not least put on a costume and go around the neighborhood trick or treating.
To enjoy this spooky day remember to be safe. Happy Halloween!!