Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and many people always have trouble deciding on what they should do. Many tend to not like Valentine’s Day because they don’t have someone to celebrate it with or because of bad memories, but it’s not about that. It’s the day to show your appreciation towards your loved ones whether they are your partners, friends, or family. Don’t limit yourself to others, it is the day where you can also show yourself some love. As the saying goes, self love is the best love. There are many activities you can do with yourself or with a friend. If you are unsure of what to do, here is a list of things:
- Have a nice dinner/picnic with the one you love or yourself.
- Make a sweet letter for your beloved/friend, which is more meaningful than you would think.
- Go to the movies or stay in and check out a classic flick for a romantic day.
- Bake something sweet such as heart shaped cookies or make chocolate covered strawberries.
- Create a gift basket with all their favorite treats and items. For example, you can fill it up with their favorite movies and candy.