Some Halloween fanatics have planned their costumes ahead of time. Others are brainstorming ideas last minute. With Halloween being tomorrow here is a list of easy DIY costumes to do at home. Most of these costumes require clothes you may already own so not only are these DIY quick but inexpensive as well.
1. Want nostalgia? Check out this costume idea that will bring chilhood memories;Ron and Kim Possible
2. The simplest and quickest DIY would be the folllwing. Grab a hoodie and some sunglasses and you’ll be Damian from Mean Girls.
3. If you’re looking for a couple’s costume idea then this is a must. Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson from one of the most iconic movies; Grease.
4. To achieve Georgie’s look from “It” just grab a yellow raincoat and red balloon.
5. Grab a white piece of cloth cut some holes and you can be either a ghost or Eleven from Stranger Things.