Thanksgiving is one of the most celebrated holidays in the United States. It’s a day for family and friends to enjoy a traditional turkey dinner. Get together with your family to cook, enjoy, and bless the meal, but also spend time with one another, safely.
There are several Thanksgiving recipes to make this time of year more delicious. Whether you’re cooking for the first time or you’ve hosted the holiday for years, here are some recipes you might like.
6 ideas for your Thanksgiving menu:
- Roasted turkey with lemon parsley and garlic: If you like a well-roasted turkey then this is the perfect recipe for you. It will leave you speechless once you try it. Enjoy this with a vegan mushroom wellington.
- Vegan mushroom wellington: The flavor is impeccable. Vegan or not this dish is special and will fill your family and friends with joy, and it isn’t expensive.
- Roasted Turkey and Gravy: This is a recommended dish for someone that is still learning how to cook. A simple recipe that doesn’t require a lot of skill and the best part is that it tastes delicious.
- Cranberry Apple Pork Roast: This dish does not have a lot of ingredients, it is simple to make and is cheap. It will leave your mouth watering and will go well with any other dish and, tasting amazingly good.
- Pecan pie: Pecan pie is a common dessert that tastes incredibly good. It will go well with a roasted turkey and gravy. Adding this pie or other types of pie recipes will make your Thanksgiving dinner one hundred times better- thanks to the added flavor.
- Caramel custard pudding: This is a sweet dessert you can make easily. It has an enjoyable flavor that will make you ask for more. A great dish for beginners to make, all of the ingredients are not expensive and overall it is a great dish to make.